The scavenger hunt has just evolved. Utilizing iPads, these SmartHunts® utilize text, audio, video and GPS tracking to produce the coolest, most interactive scavenger hunts to date.
Teams use Apple devices to find locations, solve clues, answer trivia, search for items, perform tasks, complete challenges, and photograph activities during the hunt. SmartHunts® have a two-way messaging system so teams are connected with the SmartHunts® Master who tracks them using GPS and monitors photos and scoring from the teams during the hunt using 3G and Wi-Fi in real time. If one team needs some help, or another team needs an additional obstacle, the SmartHunts® Master can arrange that immediately. Additional features include:
• SmartHunts® can instruct teams to provide proof of location by using Geo Tagging technology built into the app.
• SmartHunts® can utilize QR code technology so participants can scan codes into their devices to trigger trivia questions, brainteasers, or missions to accomplish.
• SmartHunts® can even be designed with manned challenge stations for a more Amazing Race-type hunt.
• SmartHunts® permit you to inject company specific messages and remarks, like a surprise video message from the CEO to cheer your teams on.
• SmartHunts® can even quiz teams while the hunt is in progress with work-related questions, helping to determine whether the information from the previous workshops and presentations has been absorbed!
• SmartHunts® base station is equipped to continually download photos, videos and scoring from all the teams during the hunt using 3G and Wi-Fi.
SmartHunts® enable your group to explore a city, or any attractions with location integration challenges, which ensure your teams won’t miss a thing. If you’d rather keep your teams in one location, like the hotel ballroom, that can be arranged as well. All SmartHunts® are completely customized to meet your goals and objectives.